What is a Layaway Plan?
A layaway plan is a method of purchasing in which the buyer reserves an item with a downpayment and claims it only after paying the full balance.
1. Open to buyers within the Philippines only.
2. At least 20% cash down payment required.
3. Must send payment through bank deposit.
4. Must place order from our site.
Balance payable in equal payments as shown below –
a. up to Php 20,000 – payable within 2 months, 4 payments
b. Php 20,001 up – payable within 4 months, 8 payments
1. Terms and conditions may change without prior notice.
2. Approval subject to our personal evaluation and stock availability.
3. Please give one (1) month notice if you will pay in full ahead of schedule so we can make sure your item is available.
4. Down payment is non-refundable.
5. Cancellation forfeits down payment and 50% of total payment made for remaining balance.
6. Failure to remit payment after thirty (30) days from a due date automatically cancels the transaction.
7. Grace period of three (3) days allotted per due date. Additional Php 100 per day will be charged as penalty after the 3-day grace period.